Scuba Diving with Nature Island Dive
Welcome to the Soufriere Scotts Head Marine Reserve
The Soufriere Scotts Head Marine reserve (SSMR) is one of Dominica’s natural wonders. The bay was formed by a volcanic crater tens of thousands of years ago, and still holds marine life known to be 500,000 years old!
What Will You See Here?
- Colourful sponges, amazing small critters, sheer walls falling off to nearly bottomless depths
- Gently bubbling fumeroles warming the sea water
- Tropical reef fish
- An occasional pelagic swimming by
- Sea turtles
- Seahorses, Frogfish and other fascinating critters
The Nature Island Dive Philosophy
We also provide quality dive gear for those who don’t want the hassle of carrying your dive equipment with you.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Hire a Suunto Dive Computer
Akona Full Length 3mm Wetsuits
We offer a wide variety of services to accommodate all levels of diving ability. And if you don’ts see what you’re looking for, just ask! Our personalised service is second to none.
For Certified Divers
- Guided Boat Dives by the Day (or Night!)
- 6-Dive, 10-Dive, and Custom Dive Packages
For 1st Time Divers
- Discover Scuba Diving and Try Scuba programs
SSI Certification Courses for all levels
- Basic Scuba Diver
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Adventurer
- Specialty Courses
- And more!